Friday, September 12, 2008

boundless joy.


it's my first post here! ;D yes, new comer. but not for you to bully okaaay *aheem* blehh

just so you know, i'm weigin! x)

i may be the WORST reply-er. (in terms of msn/sms)
i may be the SLACK-IEST blogger.
i may be the BEST time killer.

BUT BUT BUTTTTTT

i am never lack of joy in mah life. every time i know have this bunch of people to bring me boundless joy and decorate my life more than lights, more than paints. This unforeseen force they pursue that always seem to push me to the brighter side of world and pull me from the darker side of the world.

and i'm very contented. =DDDD
are youuu are youuu? yes, you dooo. looook at you! you're smilinggg ;D


let's talk about my TOP 10 "progress" ever since i tuck my life in with *drumrolls* backsitters.

1. my life ultimately rely to a girl whom i see more than my grandmother in a week. xinyi!
2. i confess to a special girl. and she said yes. my official girlfriend, yanleng!
3. i have a goood goooood family. ahmahku! mother vanessa! and sisters!
4. i met this someone special; boooooo you-know-who (names are protected) ;pp
5. i have a "loyal" mistress ; szemei!
6. i loooooove mah maid. whoops. i mean personal assistance. ;D charmaine!
7. love at first sight for yuming. i meant yuming's psp. hee ;D okaaay, i do sayang him tooo
8. shumei and shuxian always make me laugh with their you-know.. lame stuff. ;p
9. john and suelyn are the loviest doviest lovebirds of all of us. awww
10. i heart heart heart backsitters. <3



must be must be must be karma. =3

No comments: